Finance Your Home with First Midwest
First Midwest can help you reach your goal of owning or building a home. We offer conventional, long-term, fixed-rate, and secondary market loans that will fit any budget. We’ll help you choose a loan option, such as:
- Conventional Loans
- First-time Homebuyer Loans
- VA Loans
- FHA or Rural Development Loans
First Midwest Can Help You Refinance Your Home
If you’re not ready to move, refinancing your house may be a great option to achieve your goals. At First Midwest, we’ll make refinancing your home a simple, affordable experience.
Benefits of Refinancing Your Home with First Midwest
There are many reasons your may choose to refinance your home with First Midwest, including:
- Reduce payments
- Lower interest rate
- Debt consolidation
- Funds for home improvements
Apply for a Home Loan Today
Please print and fill out our PDF Application below and make sure you bring these items along with your filled loan application.
- Federal income taxes from the past two years
- Most recent W2 for each borrower
- Copy of legal description of the house
- Purchase contract signed by the home buyer and seller
- Current pay stub for each borrower
- Government-issued identification (driver’s license, passport, or other government-issued ID)
The home loan journey just got $5,000 easier.
Receive up to $5,000 in down payment and closing cost grants now available for qualified income levels.*
Call one of our mortgage lenders to take the next steps toward your dream home.
*Subject to income limits and qualifications. Income limits are determined by the county of the home location. Some restrictions apply. Subject to credit approval.
Home$tart is a down payment and closing cost assistance program offered by FHLB Des Moines to qualified home buyers through First Midwest Bank.