Earn cash back on everyday purchases.
Get $.10 every time you swipe your First Midwest Dime-a-Time debit card.*
- Free ATM’s anywhere in the US*
- No monthly fees, no minimum balance
- Open with as little as $50
- What do I get? Your account will be credited $0.10 every time you swipe your debit card for purchases of at least $5.00. Both PIN and Signature-based transactions are eligible.
- What do I have to do?
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases post and clear each statement cycle.
- Receive eStatements.
Enroll now at either of our two locations in Columbia or call now @ (573) 442-9900
* Dime-A-Time Account: Receive $0.10 each time your debit card is swiped. Maximum of 200 swipes ($20.00 reward) per
statement cycle. The reward will be credited to the account at the end of each statement cycle. If the account is closed before
the cycle date, the accrued reward for that statement cycle will be forfeited. No minimum balance is required after account
opening and no monthly service charge. Available to personal accounts opened at a FMB location in Columbia, MO only. No
length of time requirement for account to be open. Debit card transaction requirements: Minimum transaction amount of
$5.00. Minimum of 10 card swipes (signature or PIN-based) per statement cycle. Transaction must be hard-posted to account
during the statement cycle in order to receive reward. For accounts opened in the Columbia MO, market only.
A High Interest Checking account from First Midwest allows you to do the living while your money does the working— earning you up to 3.04% APY*.
Balances up to $20,000 receive APY of 3.04% and balances over $20,000 earn 0.21% APY on accounts meeting the following requirements:
- Twelve (12) debit card transactions hard posted during the regular monthly statement cycle (does not include ATM transactions).
- Have at least 1 automatic payment (ACH) direct deposit or auto debit post and settle. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.01% APY.
Contact the experts at First Midwest today and put your money to work. (573) 785-
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APY accurate as of January 1, 2018, rates may change at any time. $50.00 minimum to open account. For accounts opened in the Columbia, MO market only.
Minimum Opening Balance
Online Banking & Bill Pay
Mobile Banking App
Cell Phone Protection *
ID Theft Aid *
Roadside Assistance *
BaZing Savings Network
Earns Interest **
Free Box of Checks
Monthly Service Charge
Checking with Benefits
fee reduced by
¢10 for every debit card purchase
Checking with Interest
$0 for balances $500 and over
$6 for balances below $500
A Free Account for Everyone
Checking with interest for those 60+
* Cell Phone Protection subject to $50 deductible and additional restrictions. Roadside Assistance subject to $64.95 fee per use and additional restrictions. Please see a customer service representative for a print out of terms and conditions. Terms and conditions also available when you sign into your account at BaZing. Insurance products are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not an obligation or guaranteed by the bank, its affiliates, or any government agency.
** Please obtain a current rate sheet from a customer service representative. This account is subject to variable rates that can be changed at any time at the bank’s discretion.
1 BaZing Member Fee is $6/month with paper statement.
2 ATM Transactions do not apply. Maximum statement credit from debit card purchases, if receiving eStatements, not to exceed $5.00. Maximum statement credit from debit card purchases, if receiving paper statements, not to exceed $6.00. Transactions must hard-post to account during statement cycle in order to reduce fee.
EMV Chip Debit Cards
Visit any First Midwest Bank location to instantly receive a new EMV chip debit card. Choose your design from our library of images or select our custom First Midwest design.
Why are chip cards more secure?
Banks are issuing payment cards embedded with security chips to help protect you against fraud at the register. The chip generates a unique, one-time code each time you dip your card at a chip-enabled terminal. The chip is also virtually impossible to duplicate, which means fraudsters will have a much harder time creating counterfeit cards.
First Midwest Visa Debit Card
Visit any First Midwest Bank location to instantly receive an EMV Chip debit card. Choose your design from our library of images or submit your own personal image.
Personalized Debit Cards
Customize your card with a photo of your furry sidekick, favorite vacation spot, etc. It’s easy to upload your image using our custom card studio. Just upload, review and submit! The fee to produce a personalized card is $10.
Visit Design Studio
Visit our FAQ page