Latest Branch Information
We are continually monitoring the COVID-19 cases in our communities and may temporarily limit lobby access at select branch locations as needed. Please call your local branch to find out if a lobby appointment is recommended. We please request our customers wear face coverings when conducting business inside our bank lobbies.
Our drive-thru windows will continue to offer full banking services during regular banking hours.
HERE TO HELP
There are a number of ways you can remotely manage your finances through our suite of secure digital banking products. Review your options below and be sure to contact us if you need assistance.
Online and Mobile Banking Options
First Midwest Bank’s Online Banking platform and mobile banking app are accessible 24/7 and accessible from almost anywhere.
Online and in the app, you can:
- Check your account balance
- View recent transactions
- Transfer money
- Pay your bills
- Set up text and email alerts
- Deposit checks (only available through our app)
If you haven’t already, Enroll in Online Banking
Bank by Phone
With iTalk, your most needed account information is available by just a phone call. Simply call our toll-free telephone banking line anytime 24/7 and access your account balance, account history, transfer funds and more.
iTalk Telephone Banking line: (877) 824-4897. Please have your account number ready. If you haven’t used iTalk before, you will be instructed to setup a PIN.
Online Loan Payments
We have two options for making a payment on your First Midwest loan:
- If you have a deposit account with us, you can transfer funds directly from checking or savings to your loan through your First Midwest Online Banking account. Please contact us if your loan does not appear within your Online Banking account.
- Use the “Make a Loan Payment” option on onemidwest.com to pay with a card or eCheck. Find the link on our homepage or ‘Resources’ tab. Quickly make a one-time payment or create a profile to set up recurring payments.
For assistance with any of the above services or general banking questions, please call us during regular business hours at (573) 785-8461 or send us a secure message.