How does it work?
- Sign Up for Buzz Points and your First Midwest debit card is automatically linked to your profile.
- Earn points everywhere you use your enrolled card; earn more points when you shop with First Midwest Preferred Businesses.
- Redeem your points for the rewards you choose:
- Local – Redeem your points for gift certificates to local First Midwest Preferred Businesses.
- National – Redeem your points for e-gift cards delivered straight to your inbox from some of your favorite national businesses.
- Charitable – Redeem your points as a monetary donation to local charities.
How do I enroll?
If you’re the primary account holder, have your account number and the last 4 digits of your SSN ready. Then, enroll in Buzz Points one of three ways:
- Visit this page.
- Download the free Buzz Points app on your iPhone or Android.
- Visit your nearest First Midwest location to enroll in person.
First Midwest Preferred Businesses
A Preferred Business is one that has partnered with First Midwest to provide even more rewards to Buzz Users who shop with them. These can be businesses locally owned by members of our community, or local branches of national businesses.
Want to become a Preferred Business? Follow this link to sign up. http://pages.buzzpoints.com/business.html
Buzz Users can choose to redeem points as donations to local charities. Monetary donations are deposited to each charitable organization on a monthly basis. If you would like to become part of the Buzz Points Charity Network, contact your nearest First Midwest location for an application.
Still have more questions? Check out our FAQ for even more information about Buzz Points.